Re: BUG #1414: DOC - pl/Perl hash tags missing

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: BUG #1414: DOC - pl/Perl hash tags missing
Дата
8.0.0 on disk fails regress test, but on ram disk it is fine...  (Jeff Ross <jross@openvistas.net>)
Список pgsql-bugs
Mike Blackwell wrote:

> Bug reference:      1414
> Logged by:          Mike Blackwell
> Email address:      maiku41@anet.com
> PostgreSQL version: 8.0.0
> Operating system:   N/A
> Details:
>
> In the pl/Perl section of the 8.0.0 manual, as viewed on the postgresql.org
> web site, all perl code hash tags seem to be missing.  i.e.

I have fixed this.  We now just need someone to rebuild the docs for
8.0.  The developers page will show the CVS version where this is fixed.

Thanks for the report.