Re: OID's

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: OID's
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Thu, Jan 20, 2005 at 03:45:58PM +0500, Mihail Nasedkin wrote:

> How (where) I can get all OID's of the PostgeSQL
> installation?
> In other words where OID's is stored? Is it stored in special table?

See the "System Columns" section in the "Data Definition" chapter
of the PostgreSQL documentation.  Tables that store objects with
OIDs should have an oid column; you could query pg_attribute to
find out what tables those are.

> I would like use some SQL queries with the all OID's.

To what end?  Are you aware that PostgreSQL allows tables to be
created without OIDs?  What problem are you trying to solve?

--
Michael Fuhr
http://www.fuhr.org/~mfuhr/

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: