Re: need an advice on running Database

От Uwe C. Schroeder
Тема Re: need an advice on running Database
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Although with your very little load a manual or cron based vacuum full once a
week will be more than enough.
I'm doing a biweekly vacuum full with one of my customer's machines  (an
office application that uses pg as backend) and never had complaints or
problems. That setup makes about 5000 transactions a day - still a very low
load for postgres.

On Wednesday 19 January 2005 03:42 pm, Dann Corbit wrote:
> Yes, autovacuum is better.
>
> I am a fossil from 7.1.3 days.

- --
    UC

- --
Open Source Solutions 4U, LLC    2570 Fleetwood Drive
Phone:  +1 650 872 2425        San Bruno, CA 94066
Cell:   +1 650 302 2405        United States
Fax:    +1 650 872 2417