Re: Solutions Linux 2005 Feb 1,2,3 Paris

От Robert Bernier
Тема Re: Solutions Linux 2005 Feb 1,2,3 Paris
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On January 19, 2005 02:43 pm, Guillaume LELARGE wrote:
> Jean-Paul Argudo wrote:
> > mail us the URL at equipe@postgresqlfr.org, thanks in advance!

The URL is http://sraapowergres.com/~bernier/SRAA/pg_live.1.3.1.iso

Be advised that this machine doesn't have the greatest bandwidth.

> Yes, it would be great to be able to test it a little bit.

Very important that you take it through its paces

> >  > I have as yet not created a french menu

Attached is the english version of the menu used by fluxbox.

Despite being bilingual with most of my family living in Quebec, I suffer from the curse of being educated in an
anglophoneenvironment and can't trust my written French. My young son often lectures me on this defficiency.

> > Please let us know by mail what we have to do to have it translated?

The menu should be copied into french.

The home (index) page on the CD should be translated. There's not enough time to translate the rest of the
documentation.

Send me back those translated documents and I'll set it up properly.

> I don't know if this is too late but can you put the latest release ?  It's always available at
http://traduc.postgresqlfr.org/pgsql-fr/pgsql-fr-html.tar.bz2

I'll have a look at it.

Be advised that the iso still needs to be checked by Jan to verify that SLONY works okay.

Due to time constraints there's not much you can ask of me and still get the completed CD. Therefore restrict your
adviceto those aspects concerning language issues.

By all mean send me your comments in French, that at least I can do in my sleep ;-)

--
Robert Bernier
 PostgreSQL Business Intelligence Analyst,

  Tel:  212.244.8833

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Solutions Linux 2005 Feb 1,2,3 Paris
Сообщение: Re: Solutions Linux 2005 Feb 1,2,3 Paris