Re: Solutions Linux 2005 Feb 1,2,3 Paris

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Solutions Linux 2005 Feb 1,2,3 Paris
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Elein,

> Josh--Are these the ones I was to send?  I was waiting
> for an address and this is the first I'd seen one.

I actually sent you an e-mail direct, 2 weeks ago.   Apparently it didn't go
through :-(

You should take all but 5 of the shirts and ship them to either Jan or Bruce
-- it's a little up in the air right now who's going to Solutions.   Jan,
Bruce?

Their schedule will determine the kind of shipping to use.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

Сообщение: Re: Solutions Linux 2005 Feb 1,2,3 Paris
Сообщение: Re: Solutions Linux 2005 Feb 1,2,3 Paris