Re: FATAL: catalog is missing 1 attribute(s) for relid

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: FATAL: catalog is missing 1 attribute(s) for relid
Дата
Re: FATAL: catalog is missing 1 attribute(s) for relid  ("Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, 15 Jan 2005, Tom Lane wrote:

> "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org> writes:
>> Hrmmm ... how about if I pg_dump --oids pg_class, make the modes and then
>> reload it as opg_class, shut down the database server and move opg_class
>> over pg_class, after making the required modifications to opg_class?
>
> Good idea.  Give it a shot.  Don't forget you'll need to REINDEX pg_class.

Doesn't seem to like that ...

backend> reindex pg_class;
ERROR:  syntax error at or near "pg_class" at character 9

funny thing is, I can do a 'select * from pg_class' ... and I can do a
'select * from email' now too ... but this is all in single user mode ...
do it from 'multi user', and I get:

restore=# select * from email;
ERROR:  relation "email" does not exist

and:

restore=# select * from pg_class;
ERROR:  "category_id_remap_key" is an index

seems *damn* close though ... thoughts?

----

Сообщение: Re: FATAL: catalog is missing 1 attribute(s) for relid 16396
Сообщение: Re: FATAL: catalog is missing 1 attribute(s) for relid 16396