Re: sparse (static analyzer) report

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: sparse (static analyzer) report
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jan 14, 2005 at 05:50:30PM -0800, Mark Wong wrote:

> Yeah, I generate the file list to run sparse against with a
> "find . -name '*.c'".  So that's simple enough.  But flex and bison
> files don't end in .c, do they?

Generated files do.  I have a list of generated files here:

pl_gram.c
pl_scan.c
psqlscan.c
preproc.c
pgc.c
guc-file.c
fmgrtab.c
gram.c
scan.c
bootparse.c
bootscanner.c

Not sure how to skip them with find ... I think you can do that with
-regex but it's cumbersome.  Re: port, I think you can -prune it.

Jude: I wish humans laid eggs
Ringlord: Why would you want humans to lay eggs?
Jude: So I can eat them