Re: Problems with infinity

От Oliver Siegmar
Тема Re: Problems with infinity
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On Friday 14 January 2005 14:03, Kris Jurka wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Jan 2005, Oliver Siegmar wrote:
> The main method in TimestampUtils is a one off and is not part of the main
> test suite.  Consider adding something to
> org/postgresql/test/jdbc2/TimestampTest.java.  The test suite does not run
> because you have do not have junit (http://junit.org) installed and
> available in your classpath.

Right...I hadn't it in my classpath. Tests are attached to this mail - I'm not
sure if they're enough.

Will there be new 8.0 beta drivers with my patches included, soon?

Cheers,
Oliver

Вложения

От: "j.random.programmer"
Сообщение: Re: Weird behavior in transaction handling (Possible bug ?) -- commit fails silently
Сообщение: Re: Weird behavior in transaction handling (Possible bug ?)