Re: [pgsql-bugs] Daily digest v1.1341 (25 messages)

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: [pgsql-bugs] Daily digest v1.1341 (25 messages)
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Alexander,

> When I add a server in Windows XP with service pack =C2=A01 or 2 always t=
he
> connection is refused, but when I add a server in Windows XP without
> service pack, I do not have any problem, so, I would like know how I could
> solve this problem, or if this problem is with the S.O. or configuration,
> since my work group have looking for information about it, and always we
> find the same information without any solution.

The most likely reason for this is the built-in firewalls associated with t=
he=20
XP service packs.   Please check the instructions from Microsoft on enablin=
g=20
access to specific ports -- particularly 5432.

--=20
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco