Re: Warp

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Warp
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Eric Caloone wrote:
> > It runs on OS/2 Warp 4 too (Postgres V8 RC3).
>
> That is pretty hard to believe, since the code we distribute contains
> neither shared library support nor spinlock support nor any of the
> other port specific tweaks for OS/2.  And someone else is currently
> working on porting to OS/2.  What's up with that?

Someone posted an 8.0rc4 binary and it is mentioned in the current FAQ,
so yea, I think it works.

    http://hobbes.nmsu.edu/cgi-bin/h-search?sh=1&button=Search&key=postgreSQL&stype=all&sort=type&dir=%2F

I assume the source is included.

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 8 for Win32 -- installation problem
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Warp