Comment #1926 was deleted by justin

От nobody
Тема Comment #1926 was deleted by justin
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Author: Jukka Zitting <jukka@zitting.name>
Page:   7.4/maintenance.html
----
Did you try REINDEXing your databases? I suppose I was having the same problem with PostgreSQL 7.3. My indexes on a
heavilyupdated database kept growing although I VACUUMed it regularly. Recreating the indexes solved the problem.

PS. The \"Routine reindexing\" page says that the problem should be mostly solved in 7.4. I\'m now running 7.4 and
haven\'tseen the same problem, so I suppose this is correct.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: