Re: One byte integer support

От Keith Hankin
Тема Re: One byte integer support
Дата
Re: One byte integer support
Список pgsql-jdbc
But Postgres 'char' is just an alias for 'character',
so it will won't be just a single byte. And I've
already accounted for padding and alignment in my
structures and using bytes instead of shorts would
result in a significant savings both in memory as well
as disk. I don't understand why Postgres doesn't have
a single-byte int support. Even MySQL does.