Re: Gborg down

От Chris Ryan
Тема Re: Gborg down
Дата
Список pgsql-www
    I made a quick change to the code to show an unavailable message
when the db cannot be connected to. This has been talked about in the
past however this is not nearly as pretty or as elequant as it should
be. If someone can let me know when the db is back so I can double
check to make sure the error goes away.

Chris