Re: Solutions Linux 2005 Feb 1,2,3 Paris

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Solutions Linux 2005 Feb 1,2,3 Paris
Дата
Re: Solutions Linux 2005 Feb 1,2,3 Paris  (Jean-Paul ARGUDO <jean-paul@argudo.org>)
Список pgsql-advocacy
Bruce, Jean-Paul,

> Also, didn't Marc also have shirts for the show?

Yes, but we discussed that, given the numbers, it makes more sense for Marc to
give his shirts for LWE-Boston, and Elein to sent the Foundation shirts to
France (through you).

> If I have to return those tshirts, please let me know where to ship them
> to.

Nope, keep them.   It'd cost more to ship them than it would

> If you give those tshirts to us, we will use it on the french
> non-lucrative association PostgreSQLFr.org (yes, it has the same name
> than the web site) to dress people for the next exhibitions around here.
>   Since my mother owns a pressing, she will participate in the project
> to wash it and store it in transparent sealed clothes bags ;-)

That seems unnessesary to me.    Just give the t-shirts to the volunteers to
keep; I can't imagine that you'll have more than 20 volunteers in the next
year.  There will be t-shirts again in the future -- in fact, I'll be talking
to the original donor about some kind of deal that allows us to sell direct
at conventions.   I just can't do it before Solutions Linux.

> Okay. Give me any URL you have for the banner design. I'll bring it to
> my local printer office (?). Hope it is in a professional format for the
> printer. I must add I haven't any software to handle such things (Quark
> X press or those things, I only have free softwares like Gimp).

David, and Gavin Roy, you have this.    Can one of you e-mail it direct to
Jean-Paul?   Or better, give it to me to post on pgFoundry?

Jean-Paul, the banner is a PDF, sized for Fedex/Kinko's banner printing on one
of their standard sizes.    I believe that Kinko's has stores in France, yes?

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions