PostgreSQL 8.0.0 Release Candidate 3

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема PostgreSQL 8.0.0 Release Candidate 3
Дата
Re: PostgreSQL 8.0.0 Release Candidate 3  (Ron Mayer <rm_pg@cheapcomplexdevices.com>)
PostgreSQL 8.0.0 Release Candidate 4  ("Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org>)
Re: PostgreSQL 8.0.0 Release Candidate 3  (Stuart Bishop <stuart.bishop@canonical.com>)
Список pgsql-general
As was anticipated, time between Release Candidate 2 and 3 was nice and
short, with more changes being made now to Documentation vs Code.

A current list of *known* supported platforms can be found at:

     http://developer.postgresql.org/supported-platforms.html

We're always looking to improve that list, so we encourage anyone that is
running a platform not listed to please report on any success or failures
with Release Candidate 3.

Baring *any* coding changes (documentation != code) over the next week or
so, we *hope* that this will the final Release Candidate before Full
Release, with that being aimed for the 15th (or earlier).

As always, this release is available on all mirrors, as listed at:

     http://www.postgresql.org/mirrors-ftp.html

For those using Bittorrent, David Fetter has updated the .torrents, which can
be downloaded from:

     http://bt.postgresql.org

Please report any bug reports with this Release Candidate to:

     pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org

----