RC3 Bundled a wee bit later then planned ...

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема RC3 Bundled a wee bit later then planned ...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Busy day, forgot all about it :(

I've up'd all occurances of rc2 -> rc3 (so I got the win32 file in
include) ... as well as upgraded the Copyright to be 1996-2005 ... the
commit was so large that it wouldn't go through pgsql-committers, but is
in the logs ...

And I upgrade the dsssl stylesheets to 1.79 before building this one ...

So ... it *should* be a clean build ...

Will announce it more generally on Sat ...

----