Re: [BUGS] ECPG CONNECT TO DEFAULT segfault

От Michael Meskes
Тема Re: [BUGS] ECPG CONNECT TO DEFAULT segfault
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Dec 28, 2004 at 11:15:52PM -0700, Michael Fuhr wrote:
> PostgreSQL 8.0.0rc2, 7.4.6
> Solaris 9, FreeBSD 4.11-PRERELEASE
>
> ECPG's CONNECT TO DEFAULT causes a segmentation fault.  This
> originally came up in the "Connection without database name" thread
> in pgsql-hackers:

This is exactly what I did fix with the work mentioned in the hackers
thread. It should work nicely with CVS HEAD. Could you please try this?

BTW Tom, I just found that my problem with PGDATABASE was a local one.
It surely works, so the oracle style syntax will remain. That is you can also
write EXEC SQL CONNECT <username> to connect to the default database using the
given username.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes