Comment #1957 was rejectd by justin

От nobody
Тема Comment #1957 was rejectd by justin
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Author: Kanu Patel <kpry99@yahoo.com>
Page:   7.4/index.html
----
Hi all,

I have postgresql 7.4.6 running with a small database. I have loaded database using copy command, it has 3 tables. All
dataare there. Intersting thing is the select quries respond with: select * from table;
But it does not respons with: select * from table where col='value';
How can I resolve this problem? Please email me with solution if possible. Help me please.

Kanu

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: