Comment 1957 added to page index.html of version 7.4

От nobody
Тема Comment 1957 added to page index.html of version 7.4
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Author: Kanu Patel <kpry99@yahoo.com>
----
Hi all,

I have postgresql 7.4.6 running with a small database. I have loaded database using copy command, it has 3 tables. All
dataare there. Intersting thing is the select quries respond with: select * from table;
But it does not respons with: select * from table where col='value';
How can I resolve this problem? Please email me with solution if possible. Help me please.

Kanu
----
Manual page: http://wwwmaster.postgresql.org/docs/7.4/static/index.html
Reject:      http://wwwmaster.postgresql.org/admin/comments.php?action=reject&id=1957