BUG #1359: there is a problem in "SELECT ....GROUP BY"

От jingold chen
Тема BUG #1359: there is a problem in "SELECT ....GROUP BY"
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      1359
Logged by:          jingold chen
Email address:      jingold_chen@hotmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.0
Operating system:   window xp home edition
Details:

I have install a postgresql 8.0 RC2 for window.
And Create a database with "Unicode"
But I send a query at "pgAdminIII 1.2":
"select recie_man,count(id) from public.case_table
group by 1 order by 2"
It return a recordset with duplicate record.
-----------
the table(case_table) definition:
CREATE TABLE public.case_table
(
  id int4 NOT NULL,
  caseclass char(1),
  linkman char(24),
  emailaddr char(32),
  address text,
  phone char(16),
  recie_man char(64),
) WITH OIDS;
I don't know what worry in it.
Is it the postgresql 8.0 bug?
I have do the same test in postgresql 7.4 for linux
and gain the right result (It return a recordset without duplicate)