Re: Front end?

От
Тема Re: Front end?
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
i'm heading down the same development route.  you may
want to look into using adodb as a database
abstraction layer.  you never know when it may make
sense to use a different database to host your work.
adodb can simplify the work required to change the
database.

i think i will use that route to develop my future
projects.