Encoding problems

От gustavo.oliveira
Тема Encoding problems
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
HI!

I am in trouble with my database encoding.

I have a application written in JAVA, the JSP's pages are seted with the
charset ISO-8859-1

My postgresql database is seted as UNICODE.

The problem occurs in a enctype="multipart/form-data" page. All the data
goes to the insert statement correctly, but when I tried to get it back,
some strange caracteres appears. When I look for the inserted data in the
database, the data is incorrectly stored.

All others forms in my applicattion that aren't multipart work fine.

If I edit the database manually, I get data in the right way.

How can I solve this problem? Any ideias?

Thnks

---
Gustavo Borges de Oliveira
PIPE - FAPESP