Re: Ready to launch?

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: Ready to launch?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Tuesday 21 December 2004 20:40, David Fetter wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 21, 2004 at 08:32:44PM -0500, Robert Treat wrote:
> > >
> > > BTW, RC1 is down & RC2 is up.
> >
> > David (Fett-dog that is), do you think you could update this page
> > whenever you update the bittorrent site?  Alternativly (and preferrably)
> > is there some way we could make this automagic?  Maybe an rss/xml scrape
> > of the bittorrent site could be set up?
>
> Happy to.  What access(es) do I need to do this, and what's The Right
> Way(TM)?

I guess for you to do this we'll have to add you as a developer of the pgweb
project, (anyone see any problems with that?) and then you can find the file
under  portal/template/en/download/bittorrent.html.  Dave has already fixed
it for this release though, so we can revisit this when final/rc3 comes out.

--
Robert Treat

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [PGWEB-COMMITS] By dpage: Acrobat is not required to read PDFs.
Сообщение: Re: [PGWEB-COMMITS] By dpage: Acrobat is not required to read PDFs.