Re: New website announcement

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: New website announcement
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Saturday 18 December 2004 05:46, Dave Page wrote:
> [...]

I'm a little torn here, since I'd like to keep the developers section focused
on supporting people interested in the development of the core project, and
I'm not sure the website development falls under that.  I was thinking maybe
a more general "website team" section could be created possibly under
support, where we could list the folks who did work on the main site, but
also people who are helping with others *.postgresql.org websites  (Like
Chris/Andrew/Gavin etc...)   Any thoughts?

--
Robert Treat