Re: Need help with markup of 8.0 Press Page

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Need help with markup of 8.0 Press Page
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Emily,

OK, the Regional Contacts List is semi-final.    Please see:
http://pgfoundry.org/docman/view.php/1000047/13/contacts.txt

Obviously, this will have to be 2 columns or something.    Actually, if you
could show me how it should be marked up, I can have my perl script generate
it in HTML.

Have you given had a chance to:
a) back out the existing changes so that we don't put the release up until 8.0
is released?  Since likely the new website will go live 2 weeks before 8.0?
b) figured out how to set up the non-english press pages, when we don't have
translated web sites for most of those languages?

Thanks for all your help!

--Josh

--
--Josh