New Event

От www@www.postgresql.com (World Wide Web Owner)
Тема New Event
Дата
Список pgsql-www
A new entry has been added to the events database.

Database Admin: http://scripts.postgresql.org/admin/edit_event.php?242

Submitted by: stefan@net-tex.de
Event: PostgreSQL at 21C3
There will be a PostgreSQL booth at the 21. Chaos Communication Congress.

Details:

I organized a PostgreSQL booth at 21. Chaos Communication Congress.

The Congress[1] will be held from 27.-29.12.04 in
Berlin/Germany and is the largest european hacker-event.

I\'ll be there in the \"Hackcenter\" and do some advocacy for PostgreSQL, additionally Peter Eisentraut will be there
workingon release
engineering. There is a wiki dealing with organization at [2]

For further contact, one can use my emailaddress or the Wiki.

[1] <a href=\"http://www.ccc.de/congress/2004/index.en.html\">http://www.ccc.de/congress/2004/index.en.html</a>
[2] <a href=\"https://21c3.ccc.de/wiki/index.php/PostgreSQL>https://21c3.ccc.de/wiki/index.php/PostgreSQL</a>