Re: developers profiles missing

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: developers profiles missing
Дата
Список pgsql-www
PEople:

> Actually, we need to collect a full set of developer updates.   I'll start

Hmmm ... on 2nd thought, maybe I don't want to post a general request to
-Hackers while the site is still hosted on GBorg.    Yes/No?

Anyway, for my profile:
Josh Berkus, Aglio Database Solutions
"Provides general direction for PostgreSQL advocacy, works on performance
testing, tuning and documentation, and leads the pgFoundry administration
team."

Also, I'm a bit self-conscious about "leading" the Core Team.  Does it have to
be alphabetical?   I'd have ordered it:  Tom Lane, Bruce Momjian, Jan Wieck,
Peter Eisentraut, Marc Fornier, me.   That puts the most important coders
first ...

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions