Re: language "plpgsql" does not exist

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: language "plpgsql" does not exist
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Thu, Dec 16, 2004 at 06:02:04PM -0500, Keith Worthington wrote:

> I am trying to build a function to insert or update data in one table from
> date stored in another table.  Eventually I hope to trigger this process based
> on data being INSERTed into the original table.  I have written the code below
> based on the documentation and some help from this list.  When I execute the
> code I get this error.
>
> ERROR:  language "plpgsql" does not exist

Run createlang or CREATE LANGUAGE.

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.4/static/xplang.html
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.4/static/app-createlang.html
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.4/static/sql-createlanguage.html

If you want all newly-created databases to have the language, then
create it in template1.

--
Michael Fuhr
http://www.fuhr.org/~mfuhr/

От: Terry Lee Tucker
Сообщение: Re: language "plpgsql" does not exist
От: "Keith Worthington"
Сообщение: Re: language "plpgsql" does not exist