double error msg [ 8.0 rc1 ]

От G u i d o B a r o s i o
Тема double error msg [ 8.0 rc1 ]
Дата
Re: double error msg [ 8.0 rc1 ]  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Dear all,
  Found a similar message on the archives, but from 2 years ago, and not too much about this.

(8.0 rc1 the guilty one)

guido=# \d test1                         Table "public.test1"Column |  Type   |                      Modifiers

--------+---------+------------------------------------------------------a      | integer | not null default
nextval('public.test1_a_seq'::text)b     | integer |

Tablespace: "dbspace1"

guido=# insert into test1 (b) values (1);
INSERT 17246 1
guido=# insert into test1 (b) values (b);
ERROR:  column "b" does not exist
ERROR:  column "b" does not exist

2 ERROR msg's.

Cause I didn't seen a previous discussion about this, I guess that this could be a 'particularly only me' problem. The
pointcames more strange if I grant that on previous releases (7.4.x) the error msg didn't came to me twice a time.

A direction for this one would be apreciated, a where to look at.

Thanks in advance.

Guido.