Re: Improve performance of query

От: Stephen Frost
Тема: Re: Improve performance of query
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Improve performance of query  (Richard Rowell, )
 Re: Improve performance of query  (Stephen Frost, )
 Re: Improve performance of query  (Richard Huxton, )
 Re: Improve performance of query  (Tom Lane, )
 Re: Improve performance of query  (John A Meinel, )

* Richard Rowell () wrote:
> I have included an EXPLAIN ANALYZE, relevant table counts, and relevant
> indexing information.  If anyone has any suggestions on how to improve
> performance....  TIA!

Just a thought- do the UNION's actually have to be union's or would
having them be 'UNION ALL's work?

    Stephen

Вложения