Re: Running functions that return void in psql

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: Running functions that return void in psql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Dec 15, 2004 at 12:19:14AM -0800, Eric Brown wrote:

> I've got quite a few plpgsql functions that insert, update or delete.
> They're all declared to return void. All other functions, I can just
> run 'select f(...);' from psql to test them. I don't understand how to
> test these ones that return void from psql. Thanks.

You could issue queries to verify that the expected inserts, updates,
or deletes (and only those operations) were actually done.

--
Michael Fuhr
http://www.fuhr.org/~mfuhr/

Сообщение: Re: Running functions that return void in psql
Сообщение: Re: Running functions that return void in psql