Re: V8.0rc1 On AIX.

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: V8.0rc1 On AIX.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Huh, isn't this port testing?  Do we not want to fix port bugs at
> this stage?

We are not really fixing anything, because it was never expected to work
before.  We are adding new functionality.  It is, of course, a
borderline case.  But for example, do we have any information about
whether what is being implemented actually works?  I don't want to find
out in two weeks, that yes, we managed to compile with thread support,
but no, threaded applications still have issues on that platform.

--
Peter Eisentraut