Re: How to get rid of notices for create table?

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: How to get rid of notices for create table?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sat, Dec 11, 2004 at 02:20:06PM -0800, Pablo Santiago Blum de Aguiar wrote:

> Ok. I read the CREATE INDEX manual section and I could
> create an index but then I get an error message
> telling that relation "pk_cliente" already exists when
> creating the table. How do I explicitly request
> PostgreSQL to create those index for the table?

You could omit the PRIMARY KEY and UNIQUE constraints in the table
definition and create UNIQUE indexes after creating the table.  But
what problem are you trying to solve?  Your original message asks
how to get rid of the NOTICE messages for the implicitly-created
indexes; you can do this by setting configuration variables that
tell PostgreSQL what level of messages you want to see.

--
Michael Fuhr
http://www.fuhr.org/~mfuhr/