Re: vacuum problem?

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: vacuum problem?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Dec 07, 2004 at 06:35:39PM -0700, Ed L. wrote:
> On Tuesday December 7 2004 6:27, Ed L. wrote:
> > On Tuesday December 7 2004 5:58, marcelo Cortez wrote:

> La traducción de Babelfish de mi mensaje anterior era hilarante, e indica
> que mi español es lejos peor que pensamiento de I.

Tends to happen :-)  Babelfish translation is usually bad with good
spanish, and is really funny with not-so-good spanish.

If you want to practice spanish I invite you to join the pgsql-es-ayuda
mailing list.  And of course, I invite Marcelo to join that list too,
because we can probably find out what's really happen if he is able to
actually describe his problem.

For Marcelo's sake, the URL of that list is

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-es-ayuda

"Las mujeres son como hondas:  mientras más resistencia tienen,
 más lejos puedes llegar con ellas"  (Jonas Nightingale, Leap of Faith)