Re: PostgreSQL + SSL - sun.security.validator.ValidatorException

От Vadim Nasardinov
Тема Re: PostgreSQL + SSL - sun.security.validator.ValidatorException
Дата
Re: PostgreSQL + SSL - sun.security.validator.ValidatorException  (Andrew M <andrew@jibeya.com>)
Список pgsql-jdbc
On Wednesday 08 December 2004 05:06, Andrew M wrote:
> I'm nearly there but not yet.....
> I specify properties in jboss like so:
>
>     javax.net.ssl.keyStore=/library/java/home/lib/security/cacerts
>     javax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword=changeit
>     javax.net.ssl.keyStoreType= JKS

This is starting to look increasingly like a JBoss-specific issue that
you may have better luck finding a solution to if you direct your
questions to the JBoss crowd.  I, for one, haven't done anything with
keycerts in a long time.

> The error message I get back is:
>     sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: No trusted certificate found
> I  get the following error:
>     java.net.SocketException: Default SSL context init failed: null

It is generally more informative to post the entire stack trace.