Insert successful but data not found

От Mian Yong Leow
Тема Insert successful but data not found
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Has anyone encountered this problem before?

I perform an INSERTion and there weren't any complains
of error, so i assume that it has no error.  When i
perform a SELECT there were 0 rows in the table.

This is just a simple table with (Integer,
Varchar(25),Varchar(50),Varchar(50)) type of data.

The error does not occur all the time, it only happens
once in a while.

Would appreciate if anyone can share their experience
and ways of getting around it with me.

Thank you in advance.

Mian