Re: [ANNOUNCE] pgAdmin III 1.2.0 Released

От Hiroshi Saito
Тема Re: [ANNOUNCE] pgAdmin III 1.2.0 Released
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Miha.

Thank you very much, I am encouraged by you. :-)

> From: Miha Radej [mailto:miha.radej@siix.com]

>> umm, i hope i didn't complicate too much what i wanted to say
>> :)
>
>Not at all - at the end of the day it's mainly the wishes of the users
>that determine how we will distribute - and if we don't know what you
>want, you might not get it :-)

I am coming to a Japanese PostgreSQL user group's district seminar today.
There is distance considerably and mail cannot be struck well.
However, I continue efforts of that.
Thank you.

regards,
Hiroshi Saito