Re: Ads dont connect

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: Ads dont connect
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Fri, 3 Dec 2004, Greg Sabino Mullane wrote:

>> Just tested from here, and the redirects to the client sites work fine ...
>> do you have cookies disabled in your browser?/
>
> I don't have cookies enabled, and I always go right back to www.postgresql.org,
> if I click on anything. Why not just encode the destination directly in the
> URL? e.g. http://ads.postgresql.org/redirect.pl?id=42

if we were only running on central site, that would be possible, but not
possibl with static pages on several dozen mirrors ...

----

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Greg Sabino Mullane"
Сообщение: Re: Links for press page ... where will these things be?
Сообщение: Re: Links for press page ... where will these things be?