Re: Links for press page ... where will these things be?

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: Links for press page ... where will these things be?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Thursday 02 December 2004 01:30, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Robert,
>
> > > Release Notes
> > >  Release Notes**
> >
> > http://developer.postgresql.org/~momjian/HISTORY.html
>
> Presumably these will be somewhere in the new official docs once 8.0 is
> canned?

I only suggested that since it is what we linked to in the 7.4 press release,
but if the information is duplicated in the docs I've no problem linking
there instead. Can you verify the info at the above URL with what is in the
7.4 docs?

--
Robert Treat

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: merging advocacy and "overview"
Сообщение: Re: merging advocacy and "overview"