corrections v1.2 rc2: rpm 4 madrake 10.1

От Hugo Ferreira
Тема corrections v1.2 rc2: rpm 4 madrake 10.1
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

I have had to change the src.rpm spec file and the configure file to be able
to generate a rpm for Mandrake 10.1. Changes:

1. Mandrake 10.1 makes available the wxGTK2.5-2.5.3 and related packages. Only
the dynamic versions of the library are created, so the specs must not use
the static configuration flag.

2. Mandrake 10.1 makes available the wxGTK2.5-2.5.3 and related packages but
these install to the "/usr" directory and not the "/usr/local" so the spec
file must also have the configuration flag altered.

3.  The library names of the wxGTK package are: - wx_gtk2_xrc-2.5 - wx_gtk2_html-2.5 - wx_gtk2_adv-2.5 -
wx_gtk2_core-2.5-lwx_base_xml-2.5 - wx_base_net-2.5 -lwx_base-2.5

Because of this the configure script must add a new entry in the case switch
to search for and use substring "gtk2_" and not "gtk2-".

I have altered the rc2 src.rpm package and used that to generate a new src.rpm
that can build binary packages for MDK 10.1. I can make this available if
anyone wants, just tell me were to upload it. Please note that this package
has a set of minimum changes and does not comply to Mandrake standards
(doesn't check for package dependencies for example).

Regards,
Hugo Ferreira.

Spec file line changed:
----------------------------%configure --with-wx-config=%{withwxconfig} --with-wx=/usr

configure diff:

5201a5202,5205
>             *wx_gtk2_*)
>                 LIBS="$LIBS -lwx_gtk2_stc-${WX_VERSION}"
>                 LIBS="$LIBS $WX_NEW_LDFLAGS"
>                 ;;
5206c5210
<