Re: GBorg routing issues again?

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: GBorg routing issues again?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
if its the same one that happened the other week, the routing issue is
somethign wtih the BGP routes on the UUnet side, as the other networks all
worked fine at the time :(

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Marc,
>
> I was completely unable to reach gborg.postgresql.org from SBC-CA this
> morning, though I did reach it from COVAD.   Is this the routing issue we
> chatted about last week?  Is there anything to be done about it?
>
> --
> Josh Berkus
> Aglio Database Solutions
> San Francisco

----

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Monthly FAQ: Usenet to Mailing List Gateway
Сообщение: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Monthly FAQ: Usenet to Mailing List Gateway