Re: missing function?

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: missing function?
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Sat, Nov 27, 2004 at 12:25:21PM -0500, Keith Worthington wrote:

> We just started to play with the 8.0.0 Beta and can't seem to find the
> function lower() which we used in our where clauses to lower case text.  Can
> anyone explain where it can be found.

What do you mean "can't seem to find"?  What error or unexpected
results are you getting?  What happens when you execute the following
statement?

SELECT lower('ABC');

If that works but another query doesn't, then please post the
simplest possible example that demonstrates the problem.

--
Michael Fuhr
http://www.fuhr.org/~mfuhr/