Re: Querying a list field against another list

От Bruno Wolff III
Тема Re: Querying a list field against another list
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Fri, Nov 26, 2004 at 16:17:57 +0200, Aarni Ruuhimäki <aarni@kymi.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried to mail this to the novice list I believe it was rejected:

No you weren't. The mail server that is reporting that error is sending
the response to the wrong place. It is supposed to be going to the
envelope sender address, not the address in the from header. The message
only indicates that that one address didn't get a copy of your message.

> The original message was received at 2004-11-26 14:55:09 +0100
> from postoffice.local [10.0.0.1]
>
>    ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
> <jens@headlong.se>
>
>    -----Transcript of session follows -----