Re: Upcoming Changes to News Server ...

От Martijn van Oosterhout
Тема Re: Upcoming Changes to News Server ...
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Nov 23, 2004 at 04:49:24PM -0500, Jim Seymour wrote:
> >                                                    Perhaps this should
> > be taken up as a whole?
> [snip]
>
> I'm not clear on what exactly "as a whole" means, but I would suggest
> that arbitrary and peremptory behaviour, perceived or real, is not
> likely to endear the pgsql community to Usenet newsmasters.

Let's get this straight, what is happening here is the based on the
actions and decisions of a handful of people. The "pgsql community" as
a whole is not involved and I bet most of the "pgsql community" doesn't
care enough about the issue to do anything one way or the other.

To claim that any actions on this issue are representative of any group
is silly. Some individuals are providing a service and some people are
using it. End of story.

Вложения