Re: phpPgAdmin problem - this list?

От Chris Green
Тема Re: phpPgAdmin problem - this list?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, Nov 19, 2004 at 07:23:08PM +0000, Matt wrote:
> > However the /usr/lib/php/extensions directory *has* got the pgsql.so
> > library file, so can anyone suggest what might be wrong?  Or
> > alternatively point me to somewhere better to ask?
>
> Try one of the php lists. But check that the extension is enabled in the
> php.ini first (uncomment the extension=pgsql.so line).

Excellent, that was it, thanks very much, it's saved me some time
hunting elsewhere.  Strangely phpMyAdmin doesn't need the mysql.so
extension enabled but phpPgAdmin does.

--
Chris Green (chris@areti.co.uk)

    "Never ascribe to malice, that which can be explained by incompetence."

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: infinite recursion detected in rules for relation "..."
От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: phpPgAdmin problem - this list?