CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE .. ON COMMIT DROP question

От Riccardo G. Facchini
Тема CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE .. ON COMMIT DROP question
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi all,

I'm trying to understand where the "[ ON COMMIT { PRESERVE ROWS |
DELETE ROWS | DROP } ]" is stored when defining a temporary table.

whenever a table is created, a record in the pg_class is stored with
the info regarding the table, but I haven't been able to locate where
the info regarding these particular parameters is stored.

any suggestion?

regards,

Riccardo

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: