Re: only seeing first of many COPY commands in input file

От Terry Lee Tucker
Тема Re: only seeing first of many COPY commands in input file
Дата
Список pgsql-general
We are loading a whole database using multiple copy command from inside a sql
script. Here is a couple of sample lines:

COPY choice FROM '/esc/pgrnd/prog/choice/choice.d.txt' DELIMITERS '|' WITH
NULL AS '?'; \i choice/choicePostLoad.sql;

COPY glacct FROM '/esc/pgrnd/prog/glacct/glacct.d.txt' DELIMITERS '|' WITH
NULL AS '?'; \i glacct/glacctPostLoad.sql;

We are also applying indicies and table/column comments to the tables after
the COPY command in the PostLoad files listed above.

I execute the command to load all this as:

psql rnd < load_data.sql

Do you have semi-colons at the end of each of the commands? By the way, I'm
running the same version as you.

On Thursday 18 November 2004 04:11 pm, Rachel McConnell saith:

--
Quote: 67
"Nothing is more despicable than a professional talker who uses his

 --Francois de Salignac de la Mothe Fenelon

 Work: 1-336-372-6812
 Cell: 1-336-363-4719
email: terry@esc1.com