Re: Query Performance and IOWait

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Query Performance and IOWait
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Woody,

> What version of Redhat are you running?   We have found running Enterprise
> Update 3 kernel kills our Dell boxes with IOWait, both NFS and local disk
> traffic.  Update 2 kernel does not seem to have the issue, and we are in
> the process of trying Update 4 beta to see if it is better.

This is interesting; do you have more to say about it?   I've been having some
mysterious issues with RHES that I've not been able to pin down.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Re: Interaction between Free Space Map an alternate location for a database
Сообщение: Re: Interaction between Free Space Map an alternate location for a database