Re: question about compiling in VC

От Lothar Behrens
Тема Re: question about compiling in VC
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
> hi,
>    I want to compile the psqlodbc-07.03.0200 source files in VC6,but I met
>    a mistake.
>
>    it said it could not find the file 'config.h' when compiling.
> d:\projects\vc\odbc\psqlodbc\gpps.c(22) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open
> include file: 'config.h': No such file or directory
>
>    so I changed the "config.h.in" to "config.h" and then it was
>    successful.I wondered whether I was right to change the file?

Hi,

config.h.in is created from an unix make system. This creates the
required file via ./configure.

Use the following line:

nmake -f win32.mak all CFG=Target

See the available targets in the error message.

HTH

Lothar

>    I have searched the list archives but I cannot find the direct
>    answer.Plz help me.      Thanks
>
>       Regards
> ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡Feilong Lee
> ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡li-fl03@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn

---- My home: www.lollisoft.de -----------------------------
Lothar Behrens    | Independent:       lothar.behrens@gmx.de
Rosmarinstr 3     | My public project:
40235 Düsseldorf  |  http://sourceforge.net/projects/lbdmf

От: "飞龙"
Сообщение: Looking for the file psqlodbc.rc