Re: Move table between schemas

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: Move table between schemas
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Tue, Nov 16, 2004 at 02:30:09PM +0200, Achilleus Mantzios wrote:

> > CREATE TABLE newschema.newtable AS SELECT * FROM oldschema.oldtable
> >
> > oughta work.
>
> What about indexes, constraints, sequences,etc...???

You'll have to create those too, I'm afraid.  I don't know of a way
to move tables from one schema to another otherwise.  You could do
all the dependencies with a pg_dump -t, I suspect.  Not tested that,
though.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
A certain description of men are for getting out of debt, yet are
against all taxes for raising money to pay it off.    --Alexander Hamilton

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: